The following are the terms and conditions that govern your purchase and use of our product and services to bind an agreement between you and doorstep pharmacy.
BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE OUR WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
The doorstep pharmacy services are rendered from its licensed premises which are under strict supervision of our registered and qualified pharmacists.
By registering on our website and mobile application you agree that you are 18 years above and you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
1) Creating your account
2) Security policy
All data send and received through doorstep pharmacy website and mobile application is encrypted by using a 256-bit encryption through highly secured servers which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
3) Payment Policy
All our product prices include all applicable taxes by government of India. We reserve the right to correct and modify the details of products such as its packing, MRP, composition and its pricing, even after you have submitted your order and without prior notice. Delivery time may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order. Payment can be made by Cash on delivery, Credit/Debit card, E-wallets and Net banking.
4) Information Policy
The information provided to you at doorstep pharmacy is for informational purpose only, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is important that customers don’t take medical decisions on the information provided by doorstep pharmacy and we encourage customers to only seek advice from their physician or other qualified health care professional. When we provide you details of cheaper alternatives of your medicines and you consume it without your doctor’s knowledge in such a case doorstep pharmacy won’t be held responsible for any damage caused to the customer and their family. Doorstep pharmacy only recommends cheaper substitutes of top authentic companies which have high quality manufacturing standards and licensed by government, but we encourage our customers to follow their physician medication.
5) Warranty policy
All information, products and services made available through this website specially disclaim any warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by law. The use of this website is customer sole risk. Doorstep pharmacy won’t be responsible for damage or virus that may infect your computer or mobile devices on account of using this website. Doorstep pharmacy takes a lot of efforts to ensure all information provided on the website is accurate at time of posting; however there may be errors in such information for which we have no liability. We reserve the right to change or modify or upgrade any content of the website at our sole discretion.
6) Website availability
We ensure our customer to make the website available to our customer 24 hours every day for 365 days per year. However, due to maintenance, server, technical issues or for reasons beyond our control doorstep pharmacy doesn’t not warrant uninterrupted access to this website.
7) Mobile Application availability
Doorstep pharmacy application is free of charge and has no hidden costs included in it and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, withdraw, and suspend the whole part of the website or mobile application or any of its content at any time without notice.
8) Terms of sale
Doorstep pharmacy has the right to accept or decline any order placed by a customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you. Doorstep pharmacy can discontinue any program or offer on its website and mobile application. Doorstep pharmacy can limit the quantity of any order and product without prior notice. If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorized person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of 18 and have full authority to sign for and provide the medicines on the patient’s behalf.
9) Prescription medication policy
Doorstep pharmacy takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in sale of prescription medications. Doorstep pharmacy will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician. If you want to order prescription medication, then you hereby confirm that you will send us a clear image or scanned copy of your valid prescription via mobile app, email, WhatsApp or any other electronic means and then this will be approved by our qualified pharmacist. Doorstep pharmacy requires either the user of customer or the caregiver that doorstep pharmacy won’t be held responsible if a patient misses a dosage or consumes substitute drugs, he/she is completely aware of the indication, side-effects, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicine he/she orders from us. We advise customer to seek professional advice from their physician before purchasing or consuming any medication from doorstep pharmacy.
10) Return and Refund Policy Doorstep Pharmacy Return Policy The customer can return their product at doorstep pharmacies within 30 days of purchase. The following situations will be considered for return of products
1) Wrong Product delivered to you
2) Medicines delivered are expired, or near to its expiry date. (Medicines with less than 90 days are considered as near expiry)
3) Product delivered was damaged in transit. If the consumer receives a damaged package, then kindly return it to the delivery person if in any case, after opening the package you find out its damaged, the same may be returned for damaged. We do not promise replacement of all return products immediately as it depends on stock availability in such cases consumer can request for a refund. In any unjustified or false complaints regarding the quality and content of product are received, doorstep pharmacy can take legal actions against you.
Following won’t be accepted for Return requests
1) Wrong Ordering of products.
2) Batch number of returned products should match with the sales invoice.
3) Return requests won’t be accepted if your doctor changes your medicines after you place your order at doorstep pharmacy.
4) There should be no damage or removal of any label or any barcode tags on the product to be returned.
5) Partially consumed strips or syrup won’t be qualified for return.
6) Cold Storage items won’t be qualified for return. The customer can apply for return in following ways
1) For return request please call on our customer care 8291666777/7666744444 (Mon-Sat) please provide order id and sales invoice number along with your return product information.
2) Doorstep pharmacy team will look into the matter and after investigation your return request will be approved.
3) Once after investigation if our team verifies the claim as genuine and reasonable then doorstep pharmacy will initiate the return and collection of return product in 3-4 working days.
4) Customer has to make sure the return product is in original packing and condition and there is no damage whatsoever to the return product.
5) The customer will receive the replacement or refund in 3-4 working days. Refund Process If the return product is in perfect condition then the consumer will receive the refund in 3-4 working days
1) Payment of orders made through any online wallet will be credited into their wallet.
2) Payment made through cash on delivery will be refunded by fund transfer to consumer bank account.
11) Trademark Policy
As per the term and conditions of Doorstep pharmacy, the website grants access to users/customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering and inquiry purpose only. All the materials in this website such as images, illustrations, videos, text and logos are part of doorstep pharmacy and are copyright and intellectual properties owned by doorstep pharmacy. You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy any content from doorsteppharmacys.com and mobile application for any purpose.